gravatar

Facebook Quotes


The thing that we are trying to do at facebook, is just help people
connect and communicate more efficiently.
Mark Zuckerberg

I’m not addicted to Facebook i just have an addiction to Facebook.

Is there any rehabilitation program for facebook addiction ?

Why dont we have a ”no one cares” button on facebook.

I’d rather check my face book than face my check book.

Facebook is like jail; you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don’t know.

I just edited my friend list. So if you’re still able to read this then congratulations you made it through my first elimination.

Facebook status is inversely proportional to social status.

Sharing someone links without liking them are bad manners on facebook.

I miss when Facebook was first started… Times were much simpler back then.

Facebook is a place where you will get 10 likes and 20 comments on a status update : “Leave Me Alone"

Life without music is like Facebook without notifications.

A status a day keeps dislike’s away !!

I am not addicted to Facebook , I just have an addiction to Facebook.

Facebook is like relationships. Faithful on your walls but cheating in your inbox.

Facebook is like the fridge you keep checking it but there’s nothing good.

Facebook doesn’t ruin relationships, Getting caught in your lies does.

Behind every successful Facebook update there’s ctrl+c & ctrl +v.

Gratis Klik Aja

butuh kenikmatan

Entri Populer